Strategic Hospitality seeks a candidate to help prepare and produce food in a high volume kitchen.
Qualified candidates will have a willingness to learn and an ability to follow instructions. Prior experience is preferred but not required. Strategic Hospitality is willing to teach, mentor and provide further opportunities for growth and expansion.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong work ethic
- Healthy respect for food
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Motivation to meet high standards for quality in a fast-paced and high-volume cooking environment
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - eligible for full-time employees after 90 days*
- Career growth and opportunity for promotion
- Dining discounts at Strategic Hospitality properties
- Bonus opportunities for quality candidate referrals
*Benefits available at many but not all Strategic Hospitality properties