Graphics + Digital Marketing Intern
Strategic Hospitality is seeking a digital marketing intern who will work closely with and report to our Creative Strategist. Students must be willing to commit a minimum of 14 hours per week. As an intern in Digital Marketing and Graphic Design, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of Strategic Hospitality’s marketing efforts. Such efforts may include but are not limited to composing email marketing campaigns, building visual content for our lifestyle blog, generating compelling graphics for restaurant programming, and producing original content for social media.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Fundamental knowledge of graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator. Bonus for proficiency in other software programs such as: Photoshop and InDesign
- Must provide examples of work and/or portfolio
- Actively studying graphic design, marketing, advertising, or related fields
- Familiarity with Squarespace
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for duration of internship
- Desire to learn and ability to share and offer ideas
- Someone with a positive attitude who is a team player and overall loves food and drink!
The Fine Print:
The Graphics + Digital Marketing Internship is an unpaid position. Interns may receive university credit for internship but college credit is not required. That said, interns do get flexibility in regards to their working environments, receive dining benefits at Strategic Hospitality properties and don’t have to come into work ‘till 10:00!