Strategic Hospitality, owned by brothers Benjamin and Max Goldberg, is a Nashville-based hospitality company responsible for helping to shape the city’s dining landscape by continuously introducing innovative, one-of-a-kind concepts.
- Paradise Park, a kitschy honky tonk on Lower Broadway
- The Patterson House, a sophisticated speakeasy-style cocktail lounge specializing in hand-crafted artisan cocktails
- Aerial, a glass-encased rooftop private event space overlooking downtown Nashville
- Merchants Restaurant, located in a historic building on the corner of 4th and Broadway in downtown Nashville
- The Catbird Seat, an intimate, interactive and chef-run restaurant
- Pinewood, a third space, bar and restaurant with six bowling lanes and an outdoor space complete with two dipping pools
- Le Sel, located in Midtown, is a fresh take on French cuisine
- Bastion, a cocktail bar and hangout in Wedgewood Houston
- The Band Box, a 4,000 square-foot outdoor bar and restaurant located in the right field of First Tennessee Park, home of the Nashville Sounds
- Henrietta Red, a convivial barroom and restaurant offering seasonal contemporary cooking and an oyster bar in the heart of Germantown
Strategic Hospitality also provides consulting and management services to other hospitality groups. Founded in 2006, Strategic Hospitality has experienced steady growth annually and continues to revolutionize the dining scene.